03, 04 & 05 JULY 2019
To further advance the need & importance of Green initiatives in Indian industry and share the latest green concepts & technologies, CII is organizing the 8th edition of the GreenCo Summit which aims at fostering and promoting sustainable models.
Areas of discussionThe following concepts would be discussed and deliberated extensively by leading National and International experts
- International experiences & world class practices in Green
- Transforming supply chains - logistics, procurement, packaging
- Design for environment - resource conservation, recyclability and zero toxicity
- Development of green products through life cycle approach
- Green initiatives driving innovation
- Green Marketing & Branding
- Experiences of GreenCo Champions
- Panel Discussion with CEOs
Who should Attend ?Thought leaders and practitioners of sustainable business growth models covering all the sectors of Indian industry should attend this summit.
- Senior executives from Manufacturing companies covering:
Production, Product Development, Research & Development,Marketing, Logistics, Procurement, Engineering & Utility,Environment, Corporate Sustainability and SHE
- Senior executives from Service sectors covering:
Operations, Marketing, Logistics, Procurement, Engineering & Utility, Environment, Corporate Sustainability and SHE
- Financial Institutions & Funding Agencies
- Government Departments MOEF, MCA, MNRE, CPCB, SPCB's,State Env. Departments, etc.,
- Consultants & Environmental Professionals
- Educational Institutions
Why attend the Summit ?
- National & International Best Practices on Green Business
- Build competitiveness with latest and emerging trends from the Industry
- Platiorm to showcase benefits achieved and importance of adopting green practices, products and services
- Opportunity to hear experiences of GreenCo Rated Companies
- Network with Service Providers, Product Manufacturers, Policy Makers & Green Professionals
- Forum to exchange ideas and establish partnerships with various stakeholders
- Manufacturing Sectors
Automobile, Cement, Chemicals, Engineering, FMCG, Foundry, Glass,Iron & Steel, Non-ferrous, Pharmaceuticals, Petrochemicals, Pulp & Paper, Sugar, Textiles, Tyres.
- Service Companies
Airports, Buildings, Financial Firms, Hotels, IT, Logistics, Retail.